FREE shipping over 49€
1-3 days for mainland
3-5 days for islands, Epirus, Peloponnese
4-6 day for distant areas
Europe & Rest of the World
FREE shipping over 150€
for orders under 150€:
standard delivery 14€: Deliveries take up to 2-4 working days after you place your order (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays).
express delivery 20€: Deliveries usually take 1 working day (working days excludes: Weekend & Bank Holidays).
DELIVERY OF GOODS – SHIPPING COSTS
1. According to the delivery schedule of our courier company the deliveries have as follows:
– in prefectures’ capitals in Greece, within 1-3 (one to three) business/working days as of dispatch of the Goods to the carrier (except islands), and
– to other regions in Greece, within 2-4 (two to four) business/working days of dispatch of the Goods to the carrier. Excluded are remote locations, where orders can be delivered within 2-5 (two to five) business/working days.
– to destinations outside Greece , (i) if standard delivery is selected within 3 to 6 working days as of dispatch of the Goods to the carrier and (ii) if express delivery is selected within 1-2 working days of shipment of goods to the carrier.
2. Subject to any special charges expressly provided for in the Online Store and in any event in the confirmation of your order, the shipping costs in general have as follows:
– For orders WITHIN GREECE, over (>) forty nine euros (49 € – including VAT) and for orders OUTSIDE GREECE (irrespective of the mode of dispatch) over (>) one hundred and fifty euros (150 €) – the shipping cost is FREE.
SHIPPING INSIDE GREECE:
-For orders below (<) forty nine euros (€ 49 – including VAT), the shipping cost is € 5 including VAT,
– For orders that cash on delivery has been chosen as a form of payment, the shipping cost is € 2 including VAT.
SHΙPPING OUTSIDE GREECE:
-For orders below (<) one hundred and fifty euros (150 € – including VAT), the shipping cost is (i) if standard delivery is selected, fourteen (14 €) including VAT, and (ii) if express delivery is selected, twenty euros (20 €) including VAT.
– Any customs duties and local taxes are borne by you fully. Each fee (duty-tax) is charged when the order arrives in the country and in case of return when the item/items leave the country and must be paid by the recipient of the order. Since customs charges depend on different parameters (eg weight, cost, tax) from country to country, we recommend that you always contact the local customs office for more information. In the event of customs charges, these may also affect the delivery time of your parcel.