1. Our Company (Data Controller)
Name: Mirketa Aggeliki Vidali Distinctive title: No thinkin Address: 67 Daskaroli Str. Glyfada, Postal Code 16675, Attica, Greece Tel: (+30)2130449422 General Electronic Commercial Registry (G.E.MI.) Number: 134056103000 Tax Identification Number: 142940423
2. Legislation on the protection of personal data: General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679(GDPR), Law 4624/2019, Law 2472/1997 as well as Law 3471/2006 in the field of electronic communications, etc.
4. Personal data (GDPR definition): "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
5. Processing (GDPR definition): "processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
6. Controller (GDPR definition): "controller" means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
7. We collect the following types of data:
i) Personal identification information (Name, email, address, phone number etc.) ii) Transaction details iii) Automatically transmitted data iv) Sales and services information v) Information you provide to us during communications you have with us
8. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect.
We collect and process data when you:
i) Register online or place an order for any of our products ii) Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email iii) Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies iv) Contact our customer service department
v) During communications you have with us vi) Through cookies or similar technology
9. Why do we collect and use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
i) Execute your order and deliver the products you have purchased ii) Contact you iii) Provide complete customer service iv) Manage your account v) Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like vi) Improve our products and services vii) Fulfill legal obligations viii) Fulfill contractual obligations ix) Protect our rights x) Protect our website (security reasons)
For the above-mentioned purposes for which we collect and process your Personal Data, we may disclose it to the following categories of recipients: staff, IT providers, card payment services, courier companies, third party business partners, other third parties.
10. Data storage/security
The security of your data is important to us. We use technical and organisational security measures including encryption and authentication tools to protect your personal information, against manipulation, loss, destruction, and access by third parties.
11. How long do we store your data?
Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
We would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected].
13. Your rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
i) The right to be informed / transparency: You have the right to know who is processing your data, what categories of data they are using and why. Our company processing your data must give you clear information in plain language. ii) The right of access: You have the right to request access to your personal data that we have about you. You can exercise this right by making an access request. iii) The right to rectification: You have the right to have the data rectified, if your data is inaccurate and/or incomplete. iv) The right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): You have the right to have your personal data erased under specific conditions, such as where your data is no longer necessary, you have withdrawn your consent, your data has been unlawfully processed etc. v) The right to restriction of processing: You have the right to obtain restriction of processing where the accuracy of your personal data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, you have objected to automated processing. vi) The right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transmitted to another data controller. vii) The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by an organisation, provided that this is not contrary to the public interest.
You have also the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you have any questions about the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise any of your data protection rights, contact us. Email: [email protected] Address: 67 Daskaroli Str. Glyfada, Postal Code 16675, Attica, Greece
If you think your data protection rights have been breached or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you have the right to lodge a complaint with Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
For more information: https://www.dpa.gr/en Hellenic Data Protection Authority Address: Kifissias 1-3, Postal Code 115 23, Athens, Greece Telephone: (++30)2106475600 Ε-mail: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
i) Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. ii) Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
15. Privacy policies of other websites
17. Contact us
Email: [email protected] Address: 67 Daskaroli Str. Glyfada, Postal Code 16675, Attica, Greece Tel: (+30) 213 044 9422